Oraton Consulting offers the following Technology Consulting services:
- Intellectual Property analysis, where we help our clients evaluate the strength and value of their intellectual portfolio;
- Intellectual Property strategy, where we help our clients decide what areas of intellectual property to invest in, both in terms of developing their own new intellectual property assets, as well as adding new assets through partnerships and acquisitions; and
- Long-Term Product strategy, where we help our clients understand what products they need to develop to be better positioned in the technology landscape of the future.
Our services are available in the areas of:
- Automotive technology, including Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AVs), especially self-driving cars (SDCs); and
- Telecommunications, including 5G Wireless and cloud-based services.
Our Principal, Ioannis Kanellakopoulos, PhD, is a technology leader with 25+ years of experience in R&D, operations, administration, and management, in both academia and industry.
He was a Full Professor and Vice Chair in the Department of Electrical Engineering at UCLA, and has significant experience with startups.
He is an IEEE Fellow, and a recipient of multiple national and international awards.
For more information on the qualifications of Dr Kanellakopoulos, please see the descriptions of our technology areas.